The NEW FLUKE 710 mA Loop Valve Tester with HART. How healthy are your control valves? Eliminate the guesswork with this easy-to-use control valve troubleshooter.
Who would use the FLUKE 710 Loop Valve Tester?
- Gas and oil refining
- Gas and oil midstream
- Chemical processing
- Water/Waste water
- Food and beverage
- Operations Managers
- Maintenance Managers or I&E Supervisor
- Instrumentation technicians
- Instrumentation and Electrical technicians (I/E)
- Valve specialists
What are Loop Valve Testers used for?
Fast and easy testing on HART smart control valves to make solid and quick downtime and maintenance decisions.
Fluke 710 Loop Valve Tester Key Features:
- Valve test procedures that deliver Good, Marginal or Bad assessment of a control valve
- Generic HART communication
- Best-in-class mA accuracy at 0.01 % measurement or source value
- Compact rugged design
- Intuitive user interface with Quick-Set knob for fast setup, easy to use
- 24 V DC loop power with mA measure mode (-25 % to 125 %)
- Resolution of 1 μA on mA ranges and 1 mV on voltages ranges
- Built in selectable 250 Ω resistor for HART communications
- Simple two wire connection for all measurements
- Auto shutdown to conserve battery life
- Variable step and ramp time in seconds
VIEW DATA SHEET
LET US QUOTE YOU TODAY!